I love this time of the year – Christmas and then New Year around the corner. It is that time of the year when you look back at everything that has happened in your life – good and not so good. It is that time when you cherish the good memories and learn from your mistakes. I have a lot of good memories from this year – my sister’s post-grad convocation and our moving into our new house. This year however, like last year too, has been mean and taken a lot away from my family and me. I hope the coming year brings with itself a lot of joy and happiness. I wish all of you a very happy 2015. I will be back next year with some great posts! Till then – be good and do not drink and drive!
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had a great time! So do you like the gold dipped feather earrings I am wearing? This Christmas, I decided to do a nice little DIY post on these gold dipped feather earrings.
Things you need: Felt sheet, Gold acrylic colour, Paint brush, scissors and earring hook
1. Cut the felt into two leaf like shapes.
2. Paint half of it with the gold acrylic paint and let it dry.
3. Start cutting slits on the the dried leaves as shown in image 3 (below)
4. Pierce the earring hook at the top.
5. Twirl the leaf to give it a 3D feel.
And viola! it is READY!